Local Talk

Moving to caldicot

(4 Posts)
Maltloafandtea Wed 30-Apr-14 15:11:35

Hello lovely Monmouthshire MNers,

We are moving to Caldicot at the end of the summer and just wanted advice really re the best groups and activities around. I have a nearly 2 yr old and will be working 2/3 days a week. I'm trying to think ahead and plan some nice things to do on our days together and figure out which are the best days to be off. So any advice and recommendations would be very welcome. Do you still have meet ups??

Absolutely dreading finding new childcare. It's so hard....if you of any brilliant CMs I'd love to hear from you.

Many thanks xx

LocalEditorNewport Sun 04-May-14 22:47:05

Hi Maltloafandtea,

I've shared this on Facebook and Twitter, you should get some feedback shortly. I'm working at getting information on the local toddler groups etc in the area and by the end of the summer we'll have enough here to get you started. We are arranging meetups but currently we are only active in Chepstow, Newport and Usk, we are looking for an ambassador for Caldicot at the moment smile

Good luck with the move!

Rachael77 Mon 05-May-14 12:42:14

Welcome to the area. With regards to toddler groups, there are lots around so your have plenty of choice. We have a Chepstow meetups page and meetup regularly.

Maltloafandtea Wed 07-May-14 16:04:08

Thanks Local and Rachel. Look like I'm moving to a good area then!! Looking forward to it. Thanks for being so helpful and welcoming.

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now