Local Talk

Amateur Photographer looking to build up portfolio

(4 Posts)

Hi guys, I'm a (female) local amateur photographer based near Newcastle city center..

I'm currently trying to establish my own portfolio and having exhausted my own children (2 boys aged 8 and 2 years and a little girl who is a few days shy of 1 year old) and all family children, I'm looking to offer shoots to others.

Basically I am offering an un-timed shoot and a CD of ALL the edited/processed images so you can print them out when you like, as many as you like and as large as you like for £75...

I'm ideally looking for newborns up to the age of 1 year old, however, if you're baby has older siblings I would relish the opportunity to practice on a few older children and I would never want to exclude them from the chance to have gorgeous pictures taken with their brand new/younger siblings. It of course goes without saying that I would LOVE to get great family shots too.

I may also use some of the best shots on my website when it's up and running

Unfortunately I can't upload any images to this thread, but if anybody is interested, I would be more than happy to email you some pictures of some of my work so you can get an idea of the type of images you'll receive.

My style is relaxed and natural and I can take pictures in the home or on location if you'd prefer.

Look forward to hearing from anybody that may be interested :]

Emma x

I now have a temporary website up and running so that you can see some examples of my work :]

EL Photography

Would be great if you just wanted to provide some feedback, ven if you're not interested in having a sitting?

Many thanks in advance,
Emma

downpipe Thu 14-Jul-11 17:24:16

Hi Emma
I'm a mum in Newcastle looking for someone to take some photos of my two boys(22months and 16 weeks).I'd be happy to let you photograph them.I had a look at your website but the link to "contact me doesn't work.What is your email so I can arrange something?
Thanks

MicroScooter Sat 21-Apr-12 10:10:25

Hi Emma, I would love some up to date photo's of my 6 year old since her teeth have fallen out? She is very confident and loves her photo taken.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now