Local Talk

Outdoor playgroup north tyneside

(2 Posts)
FourFish Thu 15-Mar-12 10:02:26

Would anyone be interested? There is a free school group that has a forest school twice a month in Heaton but they met on a Sunday and as a Christian Sunday's are for Church. My girls love playing in the outdoors and I thought it might be fun to set up an outdoor playgroup one afternoon a week around North Tyneside. There are so many parks and beaches and green spaces to explore and exploring is always more fun with a group. I'd have to look into legality - not sure if I would need permision from the council for example - but wanted to get a feel of how popular it would be.
Thanks

mrs2cats Tue 20-Mar-12 09:49:22

Hi FourFish
I've just seen this. This sounds great - but my children are older and at school sad.
Did you know that there is an outdoor playgroup that organises trips on a Friday afternoon? I don't have anything to do with them, I just know of them so I can't say what they're like. Maybe they have something suits you? Here's a link:
http://www.see-the-future.co.uk/Nature_Kids.php

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now