Local Talk

Need a childminder/part time nanny

(2 Posts)
wonkylegs Wed 02-May-12 18:33:28

For DS starting school in Sept.
He's starting at archbishop runcie first school in Sept, and I'll need after school and school holiday childcare from then. Need pick up from school til 6.30. Would also be possibly interested in morning drop off.
I'm a bit of a loss on where to start as all the mums I know are either SAHM's or using GPs. I work FT so don't know the toddler groups anymore and DS's nursery is close to my work rather than home so no good contacts there either.
If anybody could help or point me in the right direction I'd be really grateful

Skodafabulous Thu 31-May-12 19:04:54

Hello
The council keep a list of childminders.My son used to go to a childminder but I struggled to find one who would work beyond 6pm in the Gosforth area. A lot of the Gosforth childminders seem to know each other as they go to the same activities so if you start with one and they can't help they may recommend others.I considered a nanny and discussed it with a local agency called Kids deserve the best(www.kidsdeservethebest.co.uk) who were helpful so do give them a ring.Netmums Newcastle also has a childcare section which is worth a look too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now