Local Talk

Would like to meet other Mum

(13 Posts)
JoS83 Sun 13-May-12 23:03:07

Hi

I am Jo (28) and I have a one year old son Joshua. I went back to full time work in Dec and have recently gone part time. I now have Wed and Thurs free. I am looking for other mums to chat to, meet for coffee or trips to the softplay or park. Also looking for suggestions of any groups or ideas of ways to fill may days off.

Look forward to hear from people

Jo
x

JessFoz Wed 11-Jul-12 19:40:26

Hello, I work part time too, I have a 17month old boy and I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my next one. I sometimes feel quite isolated by it all despite regularly going to some great baby groups at Ouseburn Community Centre and Heaton Community Centre. I'd love to hook up. Where do you live?

poppyConnor Thu 09-Aug-12 16:10:49

hi my names bettina and I'm totally new to this site and to my area, my daughter is two nearly and would love to meet other mums in my area. . I'm in fear of turning into a recluse! adult conversation would be amazing and would be lovely to find some play mates for my daughter too . . I'm in my 30s with a teenager and my little one! also any advice on how to use this site would be great too :-)

anniethommo Fri 31-Aug-12 20:00:17

Hi all,

I just found out I'm (9 weeks) pregnant. I don't know ANYONE in the area who is pregnant or who has kids so I would love to find some new friends and a support network.

Please get in touch if you're interested smile

Skoggy Sat 08-Sep-12 21:35:09

Hi all!
I'd be interested in meeting some new people. I'm 29 with a 14mo daughter, Felicia, and am 32 weeks pregnant with another little one. I'm in Hebburn. Drop me a message if anyone wants to hook up. smile

Christinem Thu 13-Sep-12 22:32:23

Hi I'm Christine I'm 29 with an 8 month old daughter, I'm still on maternity leave but going back to work part time shortly. I would love to meet some new friends for me and my daughter to go places with x

Traciejselley Tue 04-Dec-12 13:45:12

hello! I have recently moved to Jesmond, Newcastle from Bath. I have a 3 year old (almost) son who is missing his little friends (as am I!). I work full time at the moment so he goes to Nursery during the week. I will be part time in January and would love to meet some local mums and their children. We have explored quite a lot since moving here last month. Who moves North in the winter? We must be crazy but must say, we all love it here. Look forward to some replies...?

Aprilwhit Fri 28-Dec-12 20:12:59

Hi all new here so just wanted to introduce myself 23 weeks pregnant with first baby and live in Whitley bay wonder if anyone is similar to me x

giraffebus Wed 16-Jan-13 13:33:41

Hi
I'm an older mum (45) live in Heaton with a 20 month old and would love to meet other mums for park/chat whatever. Please feel free to message me.

je11ybean79 Mon 11-Mar-13 17:30:50

Hi,
I am a Mum to a 10 month year old little boy and looking for like-minded friends/ playbuddies for my little boy to scamp around with/ go for coffee and cake/ chats with.
I am also thinking of setting up a little walk club - basically organise a walk in Gosforth/ Jesmond etc once a week so let me know if you would be interested.
I am going back to work at the end of May but only part time.

queen1e Thu 30-May-13 23:27:14

Hi,
I have just registered so I am new to this!
I have a 3.5 year old little girl and I am 6 months pregnant with another little girl. I work part time and will be going on maternity leave in August.

I know your post was placed some time ago and Im sure you've had lots of replies by now. Would love to chat anyway.
smile

melcolman Wed 17-Jul-13 22:41:51

Hi there
I'm new to the area, having just moved to Heaton from the south east. I'm 39, have a 3 year old who will be starting nursery in September and a 8 month old. I hail from Newcastle but have lived away most of my life, so no longer know many people here. I'm helping my husband with his new accounting business when time time allows, but my last job was a technical author (sounds more interesting than it actually is!)
I'd love to meet some local mums for chats and meet-ups. Most of the groups I've started going to have stopped for the summer break and I'm struggling to find other sociable stuff to do.
Message me if you fancy meeting up:-)
Mel

joey4 Thu 21-Nov-13 23:01:01

Hi Mel. My name is Jo and I am mother to a 2 yr old girl and 6 yr old boy. I've just turned 40 (agggghhjjj) and live just down the road from Heaton. Would love to meet up for coffee/cake/play/chat (or all of these). I realise that this is an old post but I'd love to hear from you.

Jo xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now