Local Talk

Come say Hello and introduce yourself thread.

(5 Posts)
Cannycraic Mon 25-Mar-13 19:03:37

Hi, I'm Cannycraic. I'm Local Editor for Newcastle smile and confused
I have 3 children, 1 dog (collie) and 2 cats (who rule the house)
I'm looking forward to helping to make Newcastle Local a busy, active, hive of information, despite the amount of swearing I've just done at putting in some listings!
Hopefully we can build up a lovely, friendly community of Mumsnetters with different types of meet up groups and really dedicate ourselves to researching the cafes, bars, restaurants etc that Newcastle has to offer.

So come and say hello......

mrs2cats Mon 25-Mar-13 19:47:05

Hello Cannycraic from the Local Ambassador for North Tyneside smile.

I live by the coast, have 2 children, 1 cat, lots of fish and a hamster.
Looking forward to building up a lovely, busy community of Mumsnetters.

Cannycraic Tue 26-Mar-13 17:18:26

Hello and lovely to meet you mrs2cats.

Marina3 Wed 03-Apr-13 23:52:19

Hello

It's great that you have taken on the local site :-) I have three boys (nearly 3, 5 and 8). I work from home a little bit, but am mainly a stay at home mum up to her eyes in washing and cooking!

In my spare time, I organise baby and toddler nearly new sales in Gosforth to raise money for Tiny Lives (scbu at the RVI), it would be fab if we could promote our events on here... :-)

Cannycraic Thu 04-Apr-13 16:56:40

Hello Marina3 lovely to meet you smile

You can certainly use the site to promote events, just add it as a listing to What's on. Any problems just send me a message with details and I'll add it for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now