Local Talk

Ideas for May Half Term.

(5 Posts)
Cannycraic Tue 16-Apr-13 22:05:54

I know they have only just gone back to school this week, but I'm already thinking ahead to the next school holiday smile So if you have any suggestions of things to do during May Half Term holiday, add them to the site or let me know the details and I'll put them in What's on. Then when we have beautiful sunny weather in May, everyone will be spoilt for choice with things to do. wink

Cannycraic Thu 23-May-13 19:11:24

Just in case you are stuck for ideas of what to do in Newcastle/Gateshead during Half Term, here are some suggestions.
local.mumsnet.com/newcastle-upon-tyne/half-term

Hopefully we will get some lovely summer weather for a change smile

Cannycraic Fri 24-May-13 14:51:39

Here are some offers from Nexus Metro for half term activities in the North East.

www.nexus.org.uk/metro/offers

If anyone knows of any other offers or ideas please add them to the thread. smile

Cannycraic Fri 24-May-13 17:35:43

NewcastleGateshead's Discover Deals with some offers that you can use during half term.

www.newcastlegateshead.com/discover-deals

Cannycraic Tue 28-May-13 18:51:53

The weather forecast isn't looking so good for tomorrow, it's supposed to be raining for most of the day unfortunately. sad

So why not visit some indoor attractions, we have some fantastic museums in Newcastle/Gateshead.
local.mumsnet.com/newcastle-upon-tyne/museums

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now