NEWCASTLE - FRENCH AND SPANISH SPEAKERS URGENTLY WANTED

(2 Posts)
LanguageClasses1983 Tue 31-May-16 09:15:23

We're looking for both a French and a Spanish Speaker in the Newcastle area to help a teacher run a few classes for local children. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who is looking to work just a few hours a week and around family commitments. * No teaching experience is required *. If you'd like to have a chat and find out more please give Christine a call 01949 839715 ext 22

OldTopper Sat 20-Aug-16 19:44:23

What a shame no one seems to have answered this. I often hear people speaking French or Spanish so I know they are around. It could be a perfect, and fun, part-time job for someone here.

Maybe you have found someone by now. If not I suggest you write to the priests at all the Catholic churches near where you will be holding the lessons. They will all have websites. The priest could put out a query in the church's bulletin. I know some French and Spanish families often attend these churches.

May I also suggest you write to the Universities or out something oin their notice - board? There could be a partner of a French or Spanish lecturer who would like the job,

Unfortunately, I don't think people see this thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now