Meet up with like minded local mums!

(4 Posts)

First post on here! I'm a new mum to my beautiful 14 week old son and have so far found it hard to meet many similar parents to chat to/ meet up with etc. I am into drawing and craft, animals and anything family orientated really, I've not met anyone yet with young children and in my age rang (early 20s), so yeah if you think you'd like to chat/meet please send me a message!

OldTopper Sat 20-Aug-16 20:04:23

I am not in your age group, but I hope you have made some friends now.

Sadly, I have the impression no one reads this thread, yet I have read plenty of threads from people living in Newcastle in the main thread.

You did not say where you are living in Newcastle. If by any chance you are near Jesmond, Gosforth or the West end Jesmond Parish Church has a flourishing mother toddler group in Jesmond and one in their new church in the West end, and I don't think anyone would ask about religion. (Though this is not my church so I am not absolutely sure about this point)
This is a very nice church, and I am sure religion would not matter. It is also near a very pleasant little park where other mothers and babies go for runs etc.

Thank you! I actually already go to jesmond parish mothers and babies, they are the most lovely group with very welcoming hosts. I would suggest it to all local new mums!

OldTopper Sat 20-Aug-16 23:58:25

I am so pleased Mummybear1003.
It sounds perfect and as though you found just what you were looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now