Local Talk

Toddler birthday party

(4 Posts)
prozacpopsie Wed 18-Aug-10 11:42:44

I'm going to post this on several threads cos I'm getting desperate!

We have building works at home and I need a venue for my DS birthday party in mid September, Newham borough, Stratford/East Ham/Ilford/Walthamstow/Leytonstone/Wanstead for 10 kids and adults to match.

Ideally would like everything to be laid on (food, entertainment etc). Any ideas?! Everything I've found is hugely expensive and not that great.

Thanks!

M

MrsPurple Wed 18-Aug-10 22:13:14

Pizza Hut, make your own Pizza Party, my kids loved it.

You don't sau how old your child is?

twinkmitpatel Thu 05-May-11 13:42:23

I think kids will love FunkyMonkeys at romford. They will set up the party food and theme that you would like. Check website.

JessKM Sun 26-Jun-11 20:15:45

Sorry its a bit late but cookie island at gallions reach is also great for future ref!! its about £10 per child, but for my sons birthday that got us free play on the equipment, then you got a meal (chicken nuggets, fish finger stuff) ((you could also hav a cold sandwich buffet option),ice cream, an hour in a private party room for games etc hosted by one of their staff, invitations, party bags, and my son got an action figure and birthday boy t-shirt to take home!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now