Local Talk

Leisure/Sports Facilities in Newham- what do we think about them?

(1 Post)
Jokke Mon 30-Jul-12 17:27:51

Hey guys,
In relations to the London 2012 Olympics has landed in our borough and the issue of available offers in Newham when it comes to Sporting and Leisure Centers I wanted to know what you guys feel about the issue, so feel free to discuss.

Also, I am a postgraduate student from the University of East London and I am currently looking into these issues as part of my dissertation for a degree in "MSc Sports Management." In relations to that, I have created a survey which initially looks towards researching the attitudes and perceptions regarding the leisure centers in Newham and especially the newly opened UEL SportDock.

The survey can be found through the following link:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_71fPCvLG3HzEPVr

Qualtrics Survey tool has been used to ensure a safe and user friendly survey. The survey is of course a 100% anonymous.

It would be most appreciated if you where able to take some time to complete the survey, it will only take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the following questions and support the research for my dissertation.

Best regards

Joachim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now