Local Talk

Welcome to Mumsnet Newham

(9 Posts)
MrsNewham Mon 04-Nov-13 01:36:46

Dear all!

Please note you can use our facilities and participate in our Talk Board no matter how old your child is / whether you have a child or not.

Our website has enourmous essential information for anyone who lives in the borough or needs to know about it.

Mumsnet Newham is a "must" place for parents and parents to be - a special section provides all the important local information you might need.

Please feel free to ask any question you might have and we all will be glad to help out. That's what comminity is about!

If you have a business you can list your services for free in our Directory too.
local.mumsnet.com/tower-hamlets/services

We all will also be glad to support with our opinions, so please share your business ideas.

We will frequently organise meet-ups in interesting places so that we and our children have a good time out.

local.mumsnet.com/newham/meet-ups

Please introduce yourselves (just nicknames are fine) so that we can all confidently chat to each other.

Redcliff Sun 15-Dec-13 23:21:52

Hi
Newham here myself - wonder if anyone else is around?

Rosa2020 Tue 17-Dec-13 14:41:21

No, you are not alone. Just everyone is shy... smile

Redcliff Wed 18-Dec-13 08:09:50

Lol lets hope more people join in .

Eleanor81 Wed 18-Dec-13 16:04:44

I'd like to join in!

Redcliff Thu 19-Dec-13 23:11:41

Hello - glad there's another!

Gulee Tue 24-Dec-13 14:27:51

Hello mums!

How long have you been living in Newham for?

I have 2 kids (5 & 3) and I like to go out with them, especially during holiday and weekend I HAVE to smile
Whereabout in Newham do you like to go with your little ones?

Wellness37 Thu 11-Dec-14 19:39:39

Hi everyone/Mums/Mums to be.

Resident of Newham, I'm glad to join and be part of the Mumsnet Family (Newham)

SoDiana Mon 22-Dec-14 07:54:56

Howdy - blow-in to Newham. Love it here (my shameful indulgence being Pound shops!!). I'm in East Ham. Have decided I will now dedicate myself to devoted fanaticism of West Ham (don't know the first thing about football!).
Also love Stratford. I have a daughter but she hasn't moved here with me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now