Local Mumsnetters- please introduce yourselves :)

(43 Posts)
LESuffolk&Norfolk Mon 17-Feb-14 10:04:52

I am Nicola Miller your Editor and this thread is for local users of the site to 'sign in'.

Of course you do not have to use your real identity but It'd be great to get some idea of how many of you use these boards and suggestions as to what you might like to see listed and highlighted.

tabbycat7 Wed 19-Feb-14 08:28:47

Hi, I'm near King's Lynn and I have 4 little boys aged 8, 6, 4 and 1 smile

LESuffolk&Norfolk Wed 19-Feb-14 14:30:11

Hello Tabbycat7

Nice to meet you.

Am organising some free review tickets for theatres/events near you so if you'd like some, PM me with your contact/email details and I'll let you know.

NorfolkGiraffe Mon 17-Mar-14 14:31:00

Hi,just checking in. I'm just outside Holt and three dcs aged 5 (for four more days!), 2 and 11 weeks.

LESuffolk&Norfolk Wed 19-Mar-14 11:41:33

Hello Norfolk - thanks for checking in smile. That sounds like a lot of busy-ness with such small children.

The same offer applies to you too if you are interested in reviewing events for us.

Hi Together with my husband I run The Living Rooms which is an independent furniture & homewares retailer just south of Norwich in Framingham Earl.

I am also a mum of two girls 20 & 16 and boy could I have done with the internet & sites like Mumsnet when they were younger!

If you're in the area pop in, we've a coffee shop next door & a preloved childrens clothing & equipment shop on the premises.

lljkk Sat 29-Mar-14 19:33:12

LESuffolk&Norfolk Mon 31-Mar-14 10:13:01

Boo back smile

marssparklesdownonme Sat 26-Apr-14 17:02:09

I'm in King's Lynn with DD 8 and DS 6. (waves)

LESuffolk&Norfolk Fri 02-May-14 16:19:03

Hello there <waves back>

norfolkgirl1234 Sat 14-Jun-14 13:43:59

Hi. I'm In north walsham

br0n2e Sat 14-Jun-14 13:46:43

I'm in Holt and have four children who are 11, 9, 7 & 5

LESuffolk&Norfolk Mon 16-Jun-14 17:57:05

Hello everyone- lovely to see a few more Norfolk Mumsnetters dropping by. We're looking to arrange some meet ups over the Summer holidays if anybody is interested and we'll also be recruiting reviewers for Norfolk attractions and shows over the coming months.

Maybe I could PM you all to discuss this?

iamplucky Sat 05-Jul-14 06:50:38

Hiya I just moved to the Hethersett/Ketteringham area with dh and 3dc who are 3yrs 8months, 23months and 4months. Still unpacking but looking for nurseries and info on good schools as my eldest is due to start school soon. Would love to meet local mums and get tips on settling into this darling village.

LESuffolk&Norfolk Thu 10-Jul-14 21:44:25

Hello Iamplucky

Check out our Facebook page too and if you like, I can always do a shout out for you (and anybody else) on there. smile

Hi everyone I'm claire and live in thetford and expecting my first in march next year

Eyesay Thu 14-Aug-14 22:32:08

Hi everyone, I'm just over the border in Eye. Having said that, most of you seem to be in North Norfolk, so are miles away! I have 4DS aged 22, 21, 19 & 16.

fragy Thu 11-Sep-14 09:33:23

Family Residential Academy

People of Norfolk !

We need to hear your ideas and views regarding this proposed service in Great Yarmouth.
The Family Residential Academy will provide a 12 week individualised programme for a maximum of four families with professionally supported housing, individual case management and preparation for independent living. Families will be welcome from 36 weeks of pregnancy

Somethingwittyandcr8tive Fri 23-Jan-15 01:42:29

Hey, I am Fenny and have a one year old daughter. We live in Seething.

Geemmaax Fri 23-Jan-15 05:49:30

I live in the city. And have a 7 week old son.

katyelf Tue 27-Jan-15 17:19:30

I live in the sticks near Long Stratton, I have 2 sons aged 9 and 7. We have lived here 2 and a half years, and I still hardly know anyone sad

7littlefishes Wed 28-Jan-15 13:31:19

I live in Costessey, with my 3 dc (10,9&3).

Ive just registered as a childminder and waiting for the phone to start ringing...... <its not ringing> grin

Groomers Mon 09-Feb-15 22:51:35

Hi everyone. Out in the sticks, couple of miles south of Fakenham with 1 ( next week) 2, and 3 yr old. Happy but sleep deprived!

LocalEditorNorfolk Tue 10-Feb-15 11:48:22

Hello and thanks for introducing yourselves on here! Hello also to anyone else lurking on Mumsnet Norfolk!

Don't forget that if you are organising an event, or if you run a local business, you can go ahead and list it for free on here. Please do go ahead and add details of any service or event you think may be of help to other Norfolk Mumsnetters!

Many thanks, Heather (Editor - Mumsnet Norfolk)

Lunachicken Wed 11-Feb-15 23:17:46

Hi everyone!

I live in Norwich. I have a 2 year old little girl and we're expecting our second in April.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now