Norfolk parents - I NEED YOUR HELP!

(1 Post)
Katmad21 Tue 05-Jul-16 15:00:01

Hello to all the parents in Norfolk! We need your help! We (myself and my colleagues at Cambridge UOTC) are working on a project to allow Norfolk to commemorate the centenary of the Battle of the Somme. We want the population of NORFOLK to remember their fallen by photographing their WWI memorials on the same day - Sat 9th July - THIS SATURDAY!

Is this something you can all do and involve your friends/families/ children? - Send us a photo of you at your WWI memorial on or before this Saturday to
Notify us which WWI memorial you will visit by going to our database: More details can be found at:

Most villages have at least one memorial so they are never far away! All the images will be displayed on HUGE screens at events at the Forum in Norwich and libraries in King's Lynn and Great Yarmouth on Saturday.

We have a facebook page;
Twitter: @OpNR2016

Many thanks in anticipation of your help! Kathryn McCann (mummy to 2 year old William!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now