Local Talk

Is massingham toddlers on tomorrow? (Wednesday 3rd march)

(8 Posts)

Can't be bothered to drive to dds normal toddler group and fancy a change. Is massingham one still going?

4andnotout Tue 02-Mar-10 11:18:47

No it isn't yet as they are thinking of changing back to thursday afternoons, i'm going to start going again as soon as it re-opens, we have been having mothers meetings involving lots of tea and biscuits in my front room instead grin

As soon as i find out when it is reopening i'll post it on here.

Ok thanks that's a shame, we can't do Thursdays.

Ah I see, improvised toddlers (although probably with better tea and biscuits )

4andnotout Tue 02-Mar-10 11:31:18

And dp to run around after us grin You are very welcome to join us at anytime

grin that's sounds like the best sort of group!

Thanks that's very kind, when I'm feeling brave (embarrassingly shy blush) we might take you up on the offer, it's getting a bit tedious not knowing anyone local.

4andnotout Tue 02-Mar-10 11:39:45

My email is sophie_grint@yahoo.co.uk if you want it, we have quite a few new people moved to massingham and our mornings have been a way of everyone getting to know eachother so you won't be the odd one out either iyswim

Thanks it sounds good, I'll drop you a line later when dd has stopped hounding me for tomatoes (she has a bit of an obsession )

4andnotout Tue 02-Mar-10 11:55:29

DD1 was the same, she loved tomatoes even though they gave her a bad rash around her mouth hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now