Local Talk

Advice needed please....

(2 Posts)
Gonzo33 Tue 28-Jun-11 14:14:33

My husband is currently a crown employee and we are based overseas. We are hoping to sell up my house and buy in Attleborough/Wymondham/Costessey. Can you please tell me the best place to live from your experience out of the three and whether you would buy a new build in that area or a currently standing property.

I have 2 children that live with me (10 & 1) and a step child who will be with us every other weekend.

I am a mortgage advisor by trade, so will need to either work in these area's or commute into Norwich.

I'd also appreciate an honest opinion of local Creche's / Nursery's / Senior Schools.

I know that is a lot to ask, but I truly believe you cannot get a feel for a place unless you speak with the locals.

Oh and by the way I like countryside.

snorfolkwonder Thu 30-Jun-11 21:36:04

I have experience of Wymondham - went to college there.

I know that both Wymondham College, and Wymondham High are good schools - not sure about settings for younger children.

There is a train from Attleborough and Wymondham - and a good link via the A11 into Norwich.

Hope some one with more experience can come along and help you out

If you have any more questions I can try to help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now