Local Talk

New to Norfolk!!!! any older mums out there???

(5 Posts)
womanwholivedinashoe Tue 02-Aug-11 22:04:07

Looking to meet new friends smile , just moved nr to Long Stratton area and need find out more about the area???

Every mum I have spoken to so far seems to be in their twenties and i'll feel like their mum when we meet up grin so to save me from that shame please someone tell me you're an older mum too and i'll make a FB group for older mums meetups lol????

silentcatastrophe Tue 11-Oct-11 20:53:42

I'm a dinasaur in these parts. We're near Brooke, but go to Long Stratton for one thing or another occasionally. I hope you've found some people by now. A few months have passed!

subrosie Sun 22-Apr-12 22:01:31

I'm south of Diss and an older mum - would love to meet up! if you are still checking these messages and want to meet, please message me smile

Dawndonna Fri 01-Jun-12 21:26:28

I'm an older Mum and I'm not too far from Diss. Coffee by the Mere would be good!

5madthings Fri 01-Jun-12 21:40:08

i am not old, but not young, in the middle at 33 smile and the other mnetter i meet with are a mix tbh, some young but mainly in their 30's some early 40's and with older children ie teens etc smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now