Local Talk

New to area - 5mins drive from Banham Zoo - Norfolk 3yr old & 5yr old

(3 Posts)
kell4lifex Sun 15-Jan-12 22:21:16

Hi girls, we moved to the area from Bedfordshire over Christmas to the village on Kenninghall (situated between Attleborough, Diss and Thetford and about 5mins drive from Banham Zoo). I'm 30 and I have a very sociable little boy who has just turned 3 and a little girl of 5 who has just started school. Looking to make some new friends for both myself and the kiddies as we dont really know anyone here, up for days out, play dates, toddler groups, soft play etc smile

4madboys Sun 15-Jan-12 22:33:01

just posted on the thread you bumped! yes there are a few norfolk mums, lots of us in norwich smile i am in norwich and we have a fb group and arrange meet ups etc.

if you are on fb you can pm me and i can find you and add you to the group if you want? there is also a fb group for activities, places to visit in norfolk thats good smile

haleyandbree Wed 09-May-12 22:43:24

hi im new to norfolk too and dont know anyone with kids, i live in shelfanger near diss and i have a almost 2 year old daughter, if you fancy meeting up let me know smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now