Local Talk

A walk and a coffee in Irvine - Friday 8th March

(5 Posts)
GleamingInStevenston Mon 04-Mar-13 11:40:22

Yay1975 and I are going to meet outside Iceland in Irvine at 9.40 am on Friday 8th March to go for a walk in a park she knows and have a coffee - would anyone else like to join us?

The Iceland address is 90/106 High Street, Irvine KA12 0AX. I don't know where it is exactly.. but given that the address is High Street, how hard can it be?

yay1975 Mon 04-Mar-13 19:04:54

I will be their 4 sure would be nice to see more people on the plus side this will lead to more meet's up which i,m sure once school holiday's are here and the warmer weather kick's in we can do some park meet up and run these kids out lol

GleamingInStevenston Mon 04-Mar-13 23:39:44

Yay, looking forward to meeting up again, I have PM'd the following people:

ColG- is going to join us
Cas1979 - she can't make it
alisona27 - haven't heard back from her yet
KilwinningMacDog - she can't make it
Tuckingfits - haven't heard back yet

Even though people can't make a meet, I think a little community is starting, everyone says they'd like to meet and want to be kept in the communication loop. If anyone else is lurking or is a bit shy, please PM me or take a deep breath and post on this thread, we're really friendly, honest!

ShariMacD Tue 05-Mar-13 19:40:18

Hi, I'm new to mummy hood and Mumsnet, have a DS of 10wks. Currently live in Kilmarnock but I'm moving to Irvine at the end of April.
I would love to meet up with other mummies (can't do Friday tho as have HV in mornin and relatives in afternoon).
If you could keep me on the loop for any other meets that would be great. Thank you!! X

GleamingInStevenston Thu 07-Mar-13 14:32:58

That's brillianr Shari and welcome to Mumsnet, we'll definitely keep you in the loop and would love to meet up with you (and hopefully your lovely little son!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now