Local Talk

Easter holidays. Who fancies a coffee and a chat?

(38 Posts)
KilwinningMacdog Mon 01-Apr-13 19:58:40

Schools off for fortnight.
I'll go mad without conversation!!

Anyone fancy meeting somewhere?
Eglinton Park?
Saltcoats beach?
Bring own snacks and drinks
Kids can run around like loons!

GleamingInStevenston Tue 02-Apr-13 17:09:40

Excellent Shari, we'd love to see you, will pm you my mobile number in case you can't find us or want us all to wave to you so you know you aren't approaching random people in a car park! How are you getting there - car/bus/train - if you let us know, I am sure one of us can provide directions. The car park I am thinking of is on the seafront, by the promenade just by a mini roundabout at the junction of Ardrossan Road, Burn Road and South Crescent Road

KilwinningMacdog Tue 02-Apr-13 18:32:53

Looks like a fun meet in the making!! Looking forward to meeting you all, Tucking and yay, hopefully you'll make the next one grin

yay1975 Thu 04-Apr-13 00:33:05

I will try 4 the next 1 lady's i'm a busy chick these day's even my hubby got to book me lol but make sure your have fun smile

yay1975 Thu 04-Apr-13 00:33:45

all have fun even lol

KilwinningMacdog Thu 04-Apr-13 13:29:45

Was good to catch up with you all today, am home thawing out now smile

cas1979 Thu 04-Apr-13 13:34:54

Yeah was good to meet u all! Needed a cup of tea to heat me up when I came in smile

ShariMacD Thu 04-Apr-13 15:15:09

It was good to meet you all today, sorry I couldn't stop for long! I'll make sure next time I can stay longer!! Sx

GleamingInStevenston Thu 04-Apr-13 18:04:17

Lovely to see/meet everyone today, my ears and feet have just about thawed out... maybe Eglington next time (so we can warm up in the cafe!)

yay1975 Thu 04-Apr-13 22:23:38

well lady's i was in killie and it was warm well you sound like you had fun in the wind by the sounds of it roll on to next meet up wed or thursday i,m about smile

GleamingInStevenston Fri 05-Apr-13 08:23:18

I probably won't be about on Wed or Thurs now, my mother's much delayed knee replacement operation has just been moved from Monday to Thursday, ao I need to be in Glasgow to take her into Gartnavel on Wednesday, then around to see her post-surgery on Thursday, then up and down for visiting until I can spring her home, when I'll need to go and stay with her for a few days at least

KilwinningMacdog Sat 06-Apr-13 20:27:41

I'm out for this week too.
Busy week ahead hmm

KilwinningMacdog Sat 06-Apr-13 20:28:16

Good luck to your mum Gleaming!

GleamingInStevenston Sat 06-Apr-13 21:36:11

Thanks Mac

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now