Local Talk

Well Reem Mobile Spray Tans ONLY £10!!!

(2 Posts)
chezza1980 Thu 07-Jun-12 15:43:31

Hi mums,
My name is cheryl and myself and my sister michelle have started a mobile spray tanning business using LA tanning products. We have a range of shades to suit various skin tones and preferences. The colour of LA tan is very natural, not at all orange.

As the business is mobile we would come to your house, therefore no need for a babysitter.

We also offer loyalty cards, discounts for bridal parties and tanning parties, please contact me for further info.

We are based in motherwell and cover all local areas.

Book your place by calling 07940984461 or email wellreem@ymail.com, £10 offer is valid for month of june 2012 and £15 thereafter.

JoMobileSprayTanning Tue 09-Apr-13 13:18:58

Hello there, I am a mobile spray tan therapist and I cover much of Kent and London. I currently charge £10 for your first tan, £12 thereafter. Or if you want to book for you and other people (perhaps even to host a spray tan pamper party) the booker/host can have a tan for £8. I am also available for dance schools/troupes, pamper events etc. Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can email me: joenglish@hotmail.co.uk or text/call me on 07738 924 754. Hope to see you soon! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now