Local Talk

Good nursery/ creche in Motherwell?

(6 Posts)
littlepig Mon 11-Aug-08 21:59:21

It looks like there's a good chance I'll be changing job when I go back to work and the nursery that I've booked is not going to be geographically suitable for the new job.

Can anyone recommend a good nursery (for a 9 month old baby) in Motherwell (or maybe Hamilton)?

I'm due to start back at the very start of November.

geordieminx Mon 11-Aug-08 22:03:07

Little lambs in Hamilton?
Montessori in Viewpark
New one in Hamilton International Business park opening in Sept called Barnharge.

bigspender30 Tue 12-Aug-08 18:14:18

Firtrees in Motherwell?

littlepig Wed 13-Aug-08 16:06:33

Thanks.
I think Montessori only takes older children by the look of it and I can't find anything about Little Lambs... Do you have any more info? (There doesn't seem to be a Care Commission report for them)

I think Firtrees might be at the wrong end of the town as I should be based in Hamilton most of the time.

Anyone know anything about Hopscotch in Hamilton?

geordieminx Wed 13-Aug-08 16:16:53

Sorry it was hopscotch I was thinking of - little lambs is Blantyre.

TBH I wasnt impressed with hopscotch when I visited... best thing to do is go and see as many as you can.

Viewpark Monesorri takes babies.

Treehouse in uddingston supposed to be good.

Babycat85 Sun 16-Oct-11 23:09:44

Hey have you considered a childminder? Means more home from home for your child. Less ratios, more practical for working hours and most are qualified with good experience.

Ps. I am a childminder in Muirhouse in Motherwell so know this first hand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now