Local Talk

Alsager Level Crossing Closure - grr

(2 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 28-Jun-12 13:54:04

Alsager Level Crossing Closure.

If you live in, or have visited Alsager recently you will probably have noticed that the level crossing on Sandbach Road South has been closed an there is a diversion in place.

If you've been affected by the level crossing being closed without notice or getting lost due to the lack of signs for the diversion can I ask you a favour? Could you report it to Scottish Power on 0800 521 6600 please as Scottish Power are doing nothing to help out.

There are hardly any signs about the road closure and virtually no signs for the diversion and everyohe is getting lost!

Thanks

Oxygene Sun 15-Jul-12 16:59:20

That's not the main gripe I have, although the diversion was a real nightmare I can understand that work had to be done but those barriers are down every 5 minutes. When my wife drops our child off at the nursery in the morning she gets caught going and also coming back which can delay her by up to 15 minutes. Not good when you've got to get to work. I don't think there's a time I don't get caught by them now. It wouldn't be so bad but most the time there's nobody even on the train.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now