Local Talk

swimming

(7 Posts)
wilko1 Wed 08-Oct-08 18:42:41

anyone know of a swimming club or water babes club in stoke? I have a 12 week old and would love to take him?

islandofsodor Wed 08-Oct-08 21:48:29

Dimensions in Tunstall do a babies swimming sessions and I think Fenton Manor do too.

Depending on which end of the city you are ther is also Puddleducks in Alsager which are lovely baby classes or Waterbabies operates at several venues in the area.

Ineedsomesleep Thu 09-Oct-08 20:08:12

Shelton used to have Aquatots, don't know if they still do. I really like that pool as its so warm grin

Kirk1 Tue 04-Nov-08 00:33:05

I used to take DD(now 8) and ds (5) to Aquatots at Dimensions in Burslem. DD went from about 6 months old and has bags of water confidence, so it's really worth going from as young as you can cope with it!

puffylovett Mon 18-May-09 15:43:06

we do waterbabies at kemball school in fenton, lovely pool - like having a bath !

lilyrose123 Sun 19-Sep-10 11:56:14

waterbabies have quite a lot of pools they use in the stafforshire and cheshire area now

they teach in nice warm pools so good for the babies they dont get too cold
check out waterbabies.co.uk

if pool is warm enough can swim from birth!
my daughter swims in sandabch and just loves it
its the highlight of the week for us and she is so confident in the water!

laurennemzy Fri 25-Feb-11 10:52:00

Kidsgrove pool has mum and baby sessions, tuesday and thursday I think at around 12.30

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now