Local Talk

Anyone in Middlesbrough??

(12 Posts)
Leilamum Wed 16-Nov-11 20:12:05

Hi all,

just wondered if there were many of us Mumsnetters around in Middlesbrough?

I am not from this area originally and don't know many people, but I would quite like to meet up potential new friends for coffee, etc? Anyone up for this?

One here!

kaggle34 Sun 01-Jan-12 23:32:53

Me too...I'm in Linthorpe but not from here originally.....

mummytobrandonandellis Wed 04-Jan-12 17:09:09

im from middlesbrough!

xTerrix Wed 04-Jan-12 18:23:28

hi, im in thornaby, have a boy daniel aged 2 and a 4 month old girl named sarah, id love to meet up with other local mums, at a soft play or in town whatever. let me know if any of you fancy it. im getting a bit bored of my own company all day! x

JesscaRabbit Tue 24-Jan-12 13:05:32

Hi, I'm in Middlesbrough. I live in Nunthorpe. I moved up here nearly 2 years ago now to move in with my now husband. We have a 11 month old son called Bret and are currently expecting our second. I don't know many people or Mums around and would love to meet up with some, maybe join some groups. Let us know if anyone knows any smile I gets kinda lonely sometimes.

There seems to be a few of us here. I'm just down the road from you Jessca - Coulby Newham. I have 3 yo twin DDs and work full time so getting out it kind of difficult during the week.

*is

ilovedarthmaul Thu 12-Apr-12 22:36:16

Hi

Im in Acklam and have a 3 year old boy.

Ive posted on another thread about meet ups & I think there is another one called north east meet-ups? am i right ? confused. I have also only just realised this local board is here (god im thick!!!) - been only on the main one so am just finding my way around.

If im in the wrong place for middlesbrough meet ups can someone give me a nudge?

thanks!
x

Meggie10 Thu 26-Apr-12 20:01:37

Hi there! I'm new to mumsnet so not exactly sure if I'm replying properly! I live in Nunthorpe too and have an 11 month old little girl, and would like to meet up with some other local mums!

natmic Fri 08-Jun-12 00:16:19

Hi everyone,

It's the first time I have posted on here so not quite sure how to use the site. I am also interested in meeting other mums in the area. I live in Marton and I have an 8 week old son and do not know many others with babies so would love to meet up.

TeachingHands Tue 26-Jun-12 17:11:57

Hi all, I am starting Infant Massage classes and Baby signing classes (just like Mr Tumble) in the area..... check out my website www.teaching-hands.co.uk
you can also find me on Facebook.
I am currently in the middle of organising a baby signing class to start on 31st July, you can bring your older children along too...
Im based in Redcar but cover the Teeside area

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now