Local Talk

Need to find toddler groups in Middlesbrough

(3 Posts)
DowntrodAbbey Wed 04-Apr-12 14:39:32

Hi
I'll be moving to Middlesbrough in a few weeks time and would like to find some toddler groups, and other activities for my 2 and 4 year olds. Where's good?

Excited!! grin

DrSeuss Thu 05-Apr-12 10:02:07

Don't know about groups in Boro but All Saints in Eaglescliffe have toddler groups on Wed/Thurs/Fri. There is a nice soft play called Our Funhouse in Boro and one called Noah's Ark in Thornaby? The Mima, our local art gallery, has regular kids things on. They would like a ride on the Transporter Bridge and a trip to Saltburn for the beach. A very child friendly restaurant is a Lebanese place on the corner of Borough Road and Linthorpe Road called A taste of Arabia. Sam the owner loves kids, isn't worried if they aren't perfectly behaved and makes good pizza. Which part are you moving to? Message me if you like when you get here.

DowntrodAbbey Thu 05-Apr-12 21:22:09

Hi Dr Suess, that all sounds great, thanks a lot. I've never tried Lebanese food so that'll be first on the list grin

We're moving to nunthorpe. DH has got a new job in Middlesbrough.

We'll make good use of your suggestions, thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now