Local Talk

hi anybody in scarborough

(7 Posts)
honeybaloo Thu 29-Nov-12 15:13:13

Hi anybody in the scarborough area wanting to make new friends, to meet up for coffee, girlie shopping and regular catch up, please pm me........

yogaimps Wed 02-Jan-13 19:42:15

would love to talk with you, moving up next year so it would be good to know people before I get there.

LarDeDar Sat 26-Jan-13 11:11:03

Hi, I'm in Scarborough. From here originally but been away quite a few years until we moved back last year. I'm always up for meeting some new folks. Will pm you both. x

Charlenestar Sat 02-Mar-13 14:41:26

Hello all ! Bit of a late response from me I'm afraid. I moved up here a few months ago and am definitely up for meeting some new people if its still ok to join you?

JHPEP Tue 12-Mar-13 23:12:31

Hi to all Scarborough ladies. Just to let you know about an children's event that's happening on March 24th...

Children's Easter disco at The Summit, St Nicholas Street, Scarborough. £1.50 per person entry including a children's drink. Cafe open for parents.
DJ Dave Marshall is our host for the afternoon. 2.45 to 4.45pm

Suitable for children up to roughly age 12. Children must be accompanied by an adult and remain their responsibility throughout the event.

Face painting - tombola - decorate an easter egg competition, bring your egg along on the day.

Lift access for buggies and wheelchairs.

Please bring your friends! smile

Proceeds to Ellie's Fund Brain Tumour Trust - charity number 1138359 www.elliesfund.com (details on events page)

YorkshireLass30 Mon 03-Jun-13 12:34:34

Hi smile im also in the Scarborough area. New to all this today. Hows all? xx

Missmjf Thu 06-Jun-13 22:21:44

Hiya im mel from scarborough. x smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now