Local Talk

Mums of Mawsley and Surriundung Areas

(5 Posts)
GinaBear Mon 17-Jan-11 10:54:42

Hi lovely yummy mummies,
I have just returned back to Northamptonshire after living in Surrey for 5 years.
I have a gorgeous baby daughter of 1 yr and was wondering what Mother and Baby groups are good in the local area.
Also just to meet another mummy would be fantastic.
Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.
Georgie x

GinaBear Mon 17-Jan-11 11:04:40

Oops apologies for spelling - writing an email with a 1 year old who is fascinated with computers causes embarrassing consequences.

CameronCook Fri 21-Jan-11 23:51:12

If you don't mind a trek then the one's that I can recommend are more towards Northampton.

There is a fab one in Moulton Church; a lovely one in East Haddon and a friday morning rhymetime session at Brixworth library.

loulu123 Mon 30-May-11 16:33:50

Is there any mums/babies groups in desborough? new to area with 4yr and 3 week old boys.. x

Chalky04 Tue 06-Aug-13 11:42:49

Hello - I am in exactly the same position as the OP. Just moved to Mawsley from Surrey and would love to meet some local mums. I have an 18 month old daughter.

Most of the groups locally seem to have stopped for the summer holidays so if anyone fancies a coffee I would be grateful for some adult conversation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now