Local Talk

Mums of Mawsley and Surriundung Areas

(5 Posts)
GinaBear Mon 17-Jan-11 10:54:42

Hi lovely yummy mummies,
I have just returned back to Northamptonshire after living in Surrey for 5 years.
I have a gorgeous baby daughter of 1 yr and was wondering what Mother and Baby groups are good in the local area.
Also just to meet another mummy would be fantastic.
Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.
Georgie x

GinaBear Mon 17-Jan-11 11:04:40

Oops apologies for spelling - writing an email with a 1 year old who is fascinated with computers causes embarrassing consequences.

CameronCook Fri 21-Jan-11 23:51:12

If you don't mind a trek then the one's that I can recommend are more towards Northampton.

There is a fab one in Moulton Church; a lovely one in East Haddon and a friday morning rhymetime session at Brixworth library.

loulu123 Mon 30-May-11 16:33:50

Is there any mums/babies groups in desborough? new to area with 4yr and 3 week old boys.. x

Chalky04 Tue 06-Aug-13 11:42:49

Hello - I am in exactly the same position as the OP. Just moved to Mawsley from Surrey and would love to meet some local mums. I have an 18 month old daughter.

Most of the groups locally seem to have stopped for the summer holidays so if anyone fancies a coffee I would be grateful for some adult conversation!

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now