Local Talk

hi im new! any young mums from towcester area?

(4 Posts)
sammi678 Tue 25-Jan-11 12:42:06

Hiya Im new to this site so dont really know how to work it? i have looked on the meet a mum board and dont see how it works when you click on people it doesnt tell you anything confused

I am 22 and i live in towcester, my partner works full time , we have a 2 year old son and dont know any other mummies and daddies so if any one would like to meet up one day please get in touch! x

LeeB Thu 14-Jul-11 14:55:15

Hi Sammi

Welcome to Towcester! I live in Silverstone.

Unfortunately I work 4 days a week, so I'm not going to be much help in meeting up with you, however I wanted to let you know about all of the child/baby activities you can go to to meet people. Check out this link
www.nct-towcester.org/Files/What's%20on%20list%5B1%5D.doc

Really hope that helps

X

Nessas Fri 22-Jul-11 11:15:49

Hi Sammi
I am Vanessa and I live in Towcester (my boys are older now but I work for a charity called NORPIP and we are just opening an office in Towcester to help any Mums who are having difficulty bonding with their babies ie. post natal depression or for other reasons - our website is under construction at the mo).

Does anyone know if the NCT in Towcester is still up and running?

Thanks
Nessa

LeeB Mon 10-Oct-11 12:58:01

Yes NCT is still running - they have a Facebook page which is a good place to start. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now