Local Talk

FREE Baby Massage sessions

(1 Post)
Loz7 Sat 19-Mar-11 18:14:28

FREE WEEK INDIVIDUAL BABY MASSAGE COURSE:

I'm currently studying for my Infant massage qualification and as part of my studies I need to do some practical sessions.

I urgently need ...

FOUR mum's/babies for a 5 week course. (Starting Tuesday morning, 22nd March in Stoke Goldington - MK16)

ONE Mum and Baby to do a one-to-one session for 3 weeks. I'll travel to your house (Newport Pagnell, Olney or surrounding villages ideally). Need to start ASAP. Weekdays/weekends.

Babies under 6 months only please - they get a bit too wriggly after that.

Is anyone interested?? Please forward this to anyone who may be keen. I've been let down by my previous arrangement so need to find people urgently in order to complete my course in time.

I am fully insured and CRB checked and can show you certificates. The sessions are completely FREE, I just need you to complete a short evaluation form at the end please. Massive benefits for baby and Mum. Great for bonding (particularly good if suffering from PND), boosts all the body systems, helps relieve colic symptoms and digestive problems and much more.

All equipment and refreshments for parents provided.

Thanks folks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now