Local Talk

Mum of 20Mnth Little Boy Looking to make new friends with similar age children

(3 Posts)
Kilmowski Sat 21-May-11 21:01:15

Since having my little boy I have become quite isolated and a lot of my friends did the having children bit some time ago so would love to meet up with other Mum's with little ones who are feeling isolated too.. or are just looking to meet new friends I currently work Mon-Thurs but can meet up on Fridays or Weekends. I am a single Mum and about to lose my job if I don't get one through my line up of interviews in the next couple of weeks so may soon have more time on my hands! I love F1 and Rugby and Cooking and have a GSOH and I am currently on the Cambridge Diet trying to lose lots of weight... about 18 pounds off so far.. So if anyone fancies meeting up to have a good chinwag ..put the world to rights.. let off steam and make a good friend then get in touch .. I feel my little boy needs some little friends who can come round and play and Mummy could do with some more friends that she has something in common with ..ie. little tearaways! (or angels)

Kilmowski Sat 21-May-11 21:02:21

I live in South Northants not far from Tesco Mereway

JingleAllTheSoddingWay Wed 16-Nov-11 18:40:25

Hi there, Are you still around?

We've just moved to the area and am about 10mins from Tesco Mereway.

I have 2 boys 2 1/2yrs old and 14months old.

If you're still around and you get this send me a pm and we can maybe meet up somewhere?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now