Local Talk

Coffee groups in Market Harborough

(2 Posts)
Izmirli Sun 07-Aug-11 19:17:58

I moved to Market Harborough 3 weeks ago, I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Are there any new mums out there living in Market Harborough?

Does anyone know of a coffee morning/post natal group that I could join?

pushymummy Thu 22-Sep-11 20:41:53

Hi Izmirli

By my calculations you should be about due, or have had your wonderful baby by now.I moved to Harborough from outside the area when my daughter was 6mths old, I didn't know anyone but found Harborough a great town to meet new mums.
try: Congregational Church Friday mornings (I'm not religous and found this a great place) Suzzane is the vicar and she's fab. Really friendly place and lots of tiny ones aswell as toddlers. Snugs at Little Bowden Church on Tues or Thurs is also good for little ones (bit more chuchy though). I also found out hanging out in Starbucks or Costa helpful - be brave and say hi and you'll usually get a good responce. The library has a list of clubs etc, although it may be a bit out of date! Mochamama is good too - they're on facebook for details
Good luck! Jill

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now