Local Talk

Mummy friends

(19 Posts)
allyackles Tue 08-Mar-11 15:54:28

Hi I live in the Lakenham are of Norwich and I'm looking for Mummy friends. I have a 8 month old son and am finding life a bit lonely at the mo!

I have a car and can travel. I enjoy shopping, walking , going to the park and swimming. Feel free to get in touch.

Dred Tue 08-Mar-11 16:01:01

Hiya, i'm about 10 miles the other side of norwich. I've got a 10 month old son (:

Dred Tue 08-Mar-11 16:01:07

Hiya, i'm about 10 miles the other side of norwich. I've got a 10 month old son (:

allyackles Tue 08-Mar-11 16:11:33

Hi Thanks for the reply. I'm looking to make new friends, as being stuck at home is no fun! Would you be interested in getting to know each other better and then possibly meeting up at some point?

Dred Tue 08-Mar-11 16:24:39

Yes, that'll be nice. There's someother woman from norwich on here too. They were talking about a meet up about a month ago. Are you on facebook? Do you get to the city centre much? There's a really nice baby & toddler group on Kings St.

allyackles Tue 08-Mar-11 16:34:04

A meet up would be good. I'm about most days and I can get into the city quite easily. I didn't know about the group on Kings St, do you go? I am on Facebook too.

Dred Tue 08-Mar-11 16:40:43

Ok, i'll pm you about facebook. I've been to king st once, when i signed up.
The other ladies will be along here at some point & will show you a link to the norwich meet up thread. I've lost it in my bookmarks.

Dred Tue 08-Mar-11 16:46:01

Hi, seems like i can't send a message from my phone. I'll use the library computer tomo (-:

allyackles Tue 08-Mar-11 18:13:55

Ok thanks Dred. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow and if you still have trouble with the message let me know and I'll send you my email address.

Dred Wed 09-Mar-11 12:25:08

Hi ya, i've sent you a pm about facebook. I've also found the norwich meet up thread, i've just left a comment on there so you should find it in my profile. It's called NORWICH new year meet up anyone smile

allyackles Wed 09-Mar-11 20:36:58

Hi I have sent you a friend request on facebook. I hope I have the right person! I have also added to the norwich meet up thread.

Dred Thu 10-Mar-11 18:21:17

hiya. Did you want to try sending another facebook request? My privacy settings were set so i couldn't receive any. I'm the one with the purple sunset on my profile smile

Dred Thu 10-Mar-11 18:21:20

hiya. Did you want to try sending another facebook request? My privacy settings were set so i couldn't receive any. I'm the one with the purple sunset on my profile smile

Rinnyx Fri 11-Mar-11 11:56:19

Hi allyackles I think it may of been your post I replied to on the norwich meet up thread.
Like I said on there we have a group on FB we use alot to talk about meeting up.
I'm on FB if you want to add me 'diana searle'
Just pop a message in the add to say your from MN, your welcome to add me to Dred if you like

I have a DD who is 8 and a DS who is 4 months, I live over old catton so its only about a 30 mins bus ride into the city (in the middle of learning to drive)
I'm free really most days of the week as DD is at school til 5 mon-thurs

allyackles Tue 15-Mar-11 15:51:16

Hi Dred I have just sent you a friend request, I couldn't see you before but now I can! Hi Rinnyx I have just sent you a friend request too. I am about most days of the week and I have a car so I can travel too.

Dred Wed 16-Mar-11 07:12:43

yep ally, we're now friends on fb smile
Hiya rinny i've just sent you a request.. smile

ToryK99 Fri 03-Jun-11 15:36:33

Hi, only just seen your post. I live in Lakenham and have a three month old son. I know there's a bit of a age gap but if you're still looking for mummy friends let me know. I lve getting out and about especially with summer round the corner.
Let me know what you think.

bina88 Wed 23-May-12 08:38:00

Hi I'm 24 and have a daughter who is almost 9 months and we live in lakenham.

LiLix Fri 31-Aug-12 17:48:22

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now