Local Talk

Looking for young(ish) mums and babies in Norwich!

(12 Posts)
glammum22 Mon 23-May-11 16:57:25

Hi to all you fab Norwich mums,

my little baby boy (6.5 months) and me (22y) would love to get to know new bubs and mums in the area for baby dates, coffees, visits to the park, baby yoga...!
Looking forward to hearing from you all xx.

yummymummyflabbytummy Mon 27-Jun-11 12:48:39

bit of an age gap but my baby boy is 1 month and i'm looking for some young(ish) mums and new babes to do much of the same things with as not many of my friends have little uns! i'm 22, well 23 in two weeks! xx

glammum22 Thu 30-Jun-11 19:13:45

Hi,

lovely to hear from you!
Same here, well most friends start to catch up now which is nice ;).
Where abouts in Norwich are you?
Send me a pm if you like as I don't get an email alert when someone replies to the thread.

xx

Angela01 Tue 17-Jan-12 22:18:05

Hi I'm 24yrs... My daughter has just turned 1. I am new to Norwich.. Nr3 area. I work part time... Mon tues and wed. Would love to meet some mummies xx

annaisabellasmummy Thu 19-Jan-12 08:42:14

Hi All, Im 25 and mum to Isabella who will be 1 in 6 weeks! I'm looking to meet some more mummy friends in norwich smile
We live in taverham/thorpe marriot and would love to meet up with some mummys and babys.
xxx

Yummymummyhollyx Mon 05-Mar-12 18:08:47

Yes u called! I'm holly n 21. I've got 2 lil 1s n wud love 2 meet up with other mums in Norwich on the same wave length! Keaton is 7 months n Jayden is 3. When do u wanna arrange 2 meet? Email me at hollytopsom@me.com xxxxxxxxx

JazleEd Sat 24-Mar-12 18:27:39

Hello im jasmine and im 18. I also have a 6 month baby and looking for some mummy friends, i lived in norwich the first 17years of my life but now im living in worlingham/beccles. X

cattycatneve Sat 31-Mar-12 17:16:22

Hi my name is catherine i am 24 and have 3 children charlie aged 4 ella aged 3 harry 18 months, ilive in the city centre so gey intouch if you fancy a chat or to meet up xx

Hi, I'm Natalie and I live a bus ride away in Great Yarmouth. My son Isaac is 5 and a half months old and I would love to meet some lovely new mum friends smile xx

Oh, and I'm 22!

Danielleee Fri 06-Apr-12 08:05:14

Hi I'm Danielle I'm 19 and have an 11 week old boy. I spend part of my time in Norwich and part of my time near north walsham smile

LiLix Fri 31-Aug-12 17:53:31

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now