Local Talk

New to area

(11 Posts)
katymaplekind Tue 20-Dec-11 16:20:01

Hi I am a 2 year old boy (who has high jacked mums laptop and possesses fabulous typing skills) I have a very keen interest in cars, tractors, helicopters - basically any vehicle!

My mum, dog and I have recently moved to Norwich and are looking to meet other mummies and boys or girls who share similar interests. My mum doesn't have the same interests as me - she works and drinks wine!

Hope to hear from others

Happy Christmas!

Hi Katy('s DS!)
I live in Hethersettt, just outside Norwich, and have a 19mth old DD. Finding it hard to infiltrate mum groups (I moved here a few months ago from north Norwich)
Hope you've settled into the area well - it's a lovely place to live.

Hi there! My name is Fynn and I will be 1 next Sunday. I too love cars, tractors, helicopters and anything with wheels (and I too have high jacked my mummies laptop) I just started walking and love chasing my dog Noah its fun as then Mummy chases after me! We live just outside Norwich (South) with daddy and our chickens next to a farm with donkeys and horses. We would love to meet some new friends. My mummy doesnt work anymore but she does like wine and cider.

Hope to hear from you back

Fynn, Noah & Mummy

Fleecy Sat 28-Jan-12 21:31:55

Hi, There are quite a lot of us in and around Norwich and we have had four or five meet-ups over the last year.

I'm in Thorpe End and have a 5yo DD, 3yo DS and 17wk DD. I (sadly) do work but like both wine and cider, 'tho not together smile

Are any of you on FB? If you PM me your names I can add you to our group.

Hi Fleecy - I am on FB - How do I PM you on here?> Sorry Im new to Mumsnet chat smile

Fleecy Sun 29-Jan-12 18:13:02

I've messaged you Devonshire - if you go to the top of this page your inbox is to the right of the MN logo and it should show a red star I think when you have a new message? Something like that anyway!

cheekypickle Tue 21-Feb-12 16:01:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

maplekind Tue 28-Feb-12 09:14:02

Hey all im sorry for late reply i havent been on here for a while and assumed nobody responded as my emails didn't alert me to any new messages.
I will ask my mummy to message you all!
Thanks

ZoeD23 Tue 28-Feb-12 19:03:15

Hi I'm new to Mumsnet so not sure how this all works....
I live in Norwich (NR1) & have 2 little boys aged 2 & 5
Would love to meet some new mums in the area & am on FB :D
Zoe x

slaverty Fri 27-Jul-12 21:58:10

Hi smile

I don't live in Norwich yet but am planning on moving in the next year and would love to be able to chat to people and get some insight before moving.

Anyone in the Taverham area?

Would I be able to get added to the Facebook page?

glamourcats Sat 28-Jul-12 01:27:39

Hi i'm in the NR2 area and would love to meet new friends and meet up. Could you add me to your facebook page to please? I'm 32 and have two boys: 2 and 7 months x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now