Local Talk

Calling all Norwich mums!!

(5 Posts)
dacki76 Thu 26-Jan-12 14:03:40

My name is Vicki and I'm mum to 3 beautiful children ages 13 yrs, 12 yrs and 13 weeks. I was looking on facebook the other days and noticed that there was very few groups for mums in Norwich (I could just find one) and I wondered if any other mums would be interested in joining if I set one up? It could be used for general chat, asking/giving advice, baby product reviews, details of baby/toddler groups within the local area, selling pre-loved baby stuff and of course, making new friends in the local area! If anyone else thinks this is a good idea or would be interested in joining let me know! :D

4madboys Thu 26-Jan-12 14:10:56

hi mnetters have a fb group for noriwch mums but its set to private! pm your name to me and i will friend rewquest you and then i can add you on, i have another nwich mnetter to add as well so will do both of you, tho i have school run to do, so it may be later tonight!

we have a meet up group and also some selling/swop groups, where in nwich are you? smile

CrackerSnacker Fri 27-Jan-12 22:02:56

Hi, can I join too, 4madboys? Will pm you.

Nattynora79 Tue 04-Sep-12 14:19:13

Hi looking for a Norwich based group,to sell and buy clothes toys,etc

LiLix Tue 11-Sep-12 18:40:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now