Local Talk

Looking for other mummys in the South Norfolk / Norwich area

(7 Posts)

Hi,

I'm Amy. I will be 29 next week and I live in South Norfolk with my partner of 7 years, our son Fynn who will be 1 next week, our shaggy sheepdog Noah and the 2 chickens. I am originally from Plymouth in Devon (hence the name) and I'm looking for other mummies with little ones in the area. I don't drive so it's hard for me to see my other friends and most don't have babies so are work during the week. I can get most places on the bus though and have a welcoming home smile

Would be lovely to hear from anyone.... perhaps we could meet for a cuppa...

Best Wishes

A

lindy100 Sat 18-Feb-12 06:23:36

Hi Amy, I've only just read your post - whereabouts do you live exactly?

I have a 2.6 dd and a 6 month dd, older dd loves farms and animals - am currently on mat leave so enjoying hanging out with people and haven't met any new people lately! I live in Mulbarton, about 5 miles out of Norwich. Lin

maplekind Tue 28-Feb-12 09:07:22

hi amy and lindy, i have a 2.5 yr old son and a 6.4 yr ol labrador! i am fairly new here too and live south of norwich. happy to meet up. XX

LiLix Fri 31-Aug-12 17:55:11

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Torytea Wed 02-Jan-13 22:20:38

Hi Amy,
Only just having a look at postings. Are you still looking to meet up with mums? I have a 22month Little boy and I'm always looking to make new friends for him and me. I live in norwich and drive.
Be good to hear from you.

Tory

lucyclark Tue 22-Jan-13 20:04:45

Hi,

I'm the mumsnet rep for the norwich area, i organise regular meet ups, feel free to join via the link below:
http://local.mumsnet.com/norwich/group-meet-ups/norwich-centre
We also have a fb group if you search mumsnet norwich smile

Lucy

xXDaniXx Sun 27-Jan-13 20:27:42

Hi everyone! I'm Dani and new on here, i am looking to make some new mummy friends as most of my friends don't have children.
I'm 27 and have a little boy who is 19months and we live in norwich, i dont mind driving to meet people. Please send me a message if you would like to meet up or just have a chat, would love to hear from you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now