Local Talk

Any other lakeham mums?!

(7 Posts)
Yummymummyhollyx Mon 05-Mar-12 23:44:04

I live in lakeham with my 2 boys 3 n 7 months. Life needs sum more mummy mates! X

Yummymummyhollyx Mon 05-Mar-12 23:45:37

Soz ment 2 put lakenham! Stupid predictive msgin! X

maplekind Wed 07-Mar-12 20:20:25

hey there yummy mummy, im in lakenham and have a 2 yr old boy! recently moved here so dont know too many other mums although met some lovely mums on this. Let me know if you want to meet up XX

decluttering Sun 01-Apr-12 15:27:43

Hello!

I'm thinking of moving to Lakenham - what's the area like? Are there any nice toddler groups/parks/activities? My little boy is just over two. I like going to the children's library at the Forum, which is in walking distance of where I live now, but would probably be a bit far if we moved.

xx

maplekind Wed 11-Apr-12 20:00:49

Hey mate, sorry for late reply - dont check this too often! I quite like it here in lakenham. My lad is 2 and half. I take him to a few local-ish groups. There are some nice parks. Im in old lakenham area but my mum lives in n ew lakenham so i park my car there and walk to city from there. I go to forum/library too. Which part you moving to? How old are you? Hope to hear from you soon X

decluttering Tue 24-Apr-12 11:26:53

Oops! Sorry, I checked back a few times but it must have been before you replied, so have only just seen your message.

Thanks for replying - I'm 34, have a boy of 2 and a bit. Although we've decided not to go for the house I was originally asking about (which was in Old Lakenham).

xx

maplekind Wed 25-Apr-12 21:24:14

Shame, where are you now then? im 31 with a boy 2 and a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now