Local Talk

anyone else who cant get radio 2????

(7 Posts)
cornishmum123 Tue 20-Nov-12 19:27:23

GRRRR cant seem to get radio 2, over the last couple of hours, anyone know why? tried all radios and car, and hubby cant get either!
would be grateful for info!!!

Anono Tue 20-Nov-12 19:31:42

Yes!

lucyclark Tue 20-Nov-12 20:02:33

hi, my partner works in radio and says the transmitter for this area is broken, it works on digital radio but not FM. He is trying to find out if they are going to fix it soon, but hasnt heard yet.

cornishmum123 Tue 20-Nov-12 20:58:41

ta for that, thought it all a bit strange! thanks so much for letting me know. really missed it this pm! lets hope o.k tomorrow!

lucyclark Tue 20-Nov-12 21:06:22

Thats okay smile If your interested i have set up a meet ups group for norwich which you can join if you like. I will arrange an event soon. http://local.mumsnet.com/norwich/group-meet-ups/norwich-centre

cornishmum123 Wed 21-Nov-12 14:05:41

yey! got radio 2 back( sorry, sounds very sad!)
that sounds good a meet up group, is it just for mums with babes/toddlers? mine school age, and new to the area!
thanks!

lucyclark Wed 21-Nov-12 17:11:47

No its for all mums, some meet ups will be for mums with babies, but others will be nights out and days out etc. The purpose of the group being to meet other mums and make friends smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now