Local Talk

any other mums to be in the Wollaton area?

(11 Posts)
nikkk1 Fri 30-Dec-11 18:58:16

Hi i've just joined mums net and was wondering if there are any other mums to be (or mothers) in the Wollaton area. I'm due in June and don't know anyone in this area- would love to meet up for a coffee or something

Pamperpod Thu 09-Feb-12 16:21:01

I ive in wollaton too and have a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Have you been to the wollaton pub? They do a mother morning fri 11 am.

LeonieT Sun 12-Feb-12 11:19:01

Hi! I have recently moved to wollaton and am due next week, currently going crazy on maternity leave and would love to meet for a coffee and chat.

Pamperpod Tue 21-Feb-12 10:10:07

Hello
How are you both? I could meet sometime this week. When are you both free? Would be lovely to meet up. Both my babies were late too, so i know what it is like waiting for babies!
X

OpenHouseNottingham Mon 05-Mar-12 13:27:36

Hi there I am looking for the contact details of the pamperpod nottingham? - can you help! Many Thanks

ClaireBale Sun 11-Mar-12 10:38:11

Hi there,
I am also expecting in June and don't know any other Mums in the Wollaton area so it's great to see I'm not alone!
Would love to meet up!
Claire

Sarahkit Wed 14-Mar-12 11:20:01

I live in Wollaton and have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I know a few local mums but always keen to meet new people. Wollaton mums/mums to be, do you fancy meeting, maybe at the Baby Cakes session they have at the Wollaton pub on a Friday?
Sarah

ClaireBale Wed 14-Mar-12 22:59:22

Hi Sarah,I'm not on maternity leave yet but will be from end of
May,would love to meet at the Wollaton pub on a Friday then.i could do a weekend at the natural food co on bramcote lane before than if that suits?thanks! X

nikkk1 Wed 21-Mar-12 20:48:35

Hi there,
I've only just come back on here as there didn't seem to be a reply for ages. It's great that there are other mums/mums to be too! I'm due 1st June with our first and my maternity leave is starting 1st May. That's good about the Wollaton pub- if there are any sessions etc i'd love to start going as I don't know any others in Wollaton. I'll start checking on here more often now!

lynnehchapman Mon 26-Mar-12 08:18:29

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Jo49 Tue 12-Jun-12 21:07:38

Hello, I'm a Wollaton Mum too and know Pamperpod. I would love to meet with other Wollaton Mums. I have a 2 yr old son.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now