Local Talk

*New Postnatal Depression Support Group for Nottingham - help needed*

(3 Posts)
OpenHouseNottingham Mon 05-Mar-12 13:41:18

Open House Nottingham is a fledgling support group for those affected by postnatal depression and we are actively seeking volunteers to enable us to develop the group further. Ideally we are seeking anyone who has overcome PND and who wishes to support others to do so but we would also love to hear from anyone who may be interested in helping us. In order to find out more look at our FB page www.facebook.com/openhousenotts
Many Thanks

Sharplum Thu 02-Aug-12 22:18:01

Hi, my name is Sharlean. I suffered from pnd after giving birth to my little one last November. Thankfully I have overcome it and feel so much better, however at times I was in a really dark place. I'd be interested in supporting others if you'd like to send me a message. I've liked your Facebook page. X

OpenHouseNottingham Mon 10-Sep-12 11:51:59

Hi Sharlean, thank you for the message & so sorry it's taken a while to respond to you (I very rarely use Mumsnet so had not realised I had a message!) I am pleased to hear that you feel better.
Thankyou for liking our FB page. If you are interested in supporting others we recommend that you pop along to one of our groups to meet the team and see how you can get involved from there.
Best Wishes
Sarah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now