Local Talk

Toddler groups around carlton,Gedling,Mapp erley

(4 Posts)
Lucy55 Tue 31-Jul-12 21:33:44

Hi there, new to mumsnet, and just researching into local groups for me and my little boy to go to. He is 1 on Sunday(can't believe it). He's just started walking so think I could try him with a toddler group now, all the groups I have been to before are baby groups and everyone has gone back to worksad. I work from home so I like to still take my little boy out to meet other kids. Some toddler groups I have been to are not so friendly so was hoping for any recommendations. Prefer smaller groups but I'm open to anything?? smile

LaLeLu25 Thu 23-Aug-12 17:06:39

Try Little Lambs. Good Shepherd Fridays 2-4pm. Very friendly. They have a Facebook page. Starts again 7th Sept. £1.50 per family. Also Fridays 10-12 Walter Halls childrens centre Messy Play. Free. Fruit snack for kids and toys very good and stimulating. Good luck.

Mibby Thu 23-Aug-12 17:17:17

Central Stay and Play (Carlton Central Infants) Foxhill
Road, Carlton. Every Fri 1.30-3pm (term time only)
£1.50 per family (refreshments included) indoor/outdoor
play, arts & crafts and much more all welcome.
Contact Heather Hallam 07724897500

Or www.facebook.com/groups/119108454808700/?ref=ts

We're in ng4

MummyLeg Thu 30-Aug-12 01:32:46

Little lambs is good, there is also a group at bread and bitter on (I think) a Monday morning which is nice. Also, music time at the sure starts is amazing! Have been to Walter Halls and Sherwood but prefer the Sherwood one I think as it is a closer circle and seems much easier to get chatting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now