Local Talk

So, who are you then?

(12 Posts)
SybildeChocolate Thu 07-Feb-13 14:42:21

Come in, sit down and tell us about yourself. smile

toyoungtobeananna Fri 08-Feb-13 06:09:38

Hello from Australia. Currently enjoying a beautiful sunny day here. Just checking emails etc before hubby gets home and we relax with a wine or 2 (it is friday afternoon here lol). About me..... I am a mum, soon to be nanna. I have a ridgeback / boxer dog, she is only 2yo so still very playful. I have a cockatiel, who's currently screetching because he wants out of his cage. 2 turtles, some fish, and a black and white cat. She's my baby. What about you? Are you an animal person?

SybildeChocolate Fri 08-Feb-13 12:13:13

Hello. smile You're far away from Nottingham! We don't have pets, I'm allergic to most of them and poor ds is too traumatised since the death of little darth hamster to get any more sad

kaybelle10 Mon 03-Jun-13 14:21:59

~Hey~
Im Kayleigh, im 23
I have 2 children aged 2.5 and 6 months.
Im from Bulwell, Nottingham.
Looking to some new friends. Someone i can talk to and hang out with. Havent been able to do that in a really long time.
xxx

patentgirl Tue 04-Jun-13 15:58:30

Hi
I'm Katherine, I'm 27 and I'm 28 weeks pregnant with baby number 1. I live in Bestwood Village in Nottingham, and would love to meet some local people.

kaybelle10 Tue 04-Jun-13 18:39:21

Hey Katherine, we arent far from each other smile
Im in bulwell. Im looking to meet some local people as well.
Let me know if you want to talk some more.
xx

patentgirl Thu 06-Jun-13 16:18:17

Hi Kayleigh, I've sent you a private message smile xxx

SybildeChocolate Mon 10-Jun-13 19:02:38

Hi,

We do have monthly meet ups in Ikea if you can make it. The first one was last week so there will be another at the start of July. There's a few of us with small children and you'll be very welcome smile

Carikube Wed 26-Jun-13 21:57:49

Come to this a bit late as I keep forgetting to check the Local pages. Would love to come along to the next IKEA meetup if someone could pm me with details..
In the meantime, I'm Carikube, about to hit 40 and have 2 DDS aged 4 and 3.

Aimee35 Sun 30-Jun-13 20:41:04

Hi
I am Aimee, 35 from Sherwood...I am expecting number one baby in November! I am very excited and hoping to find some local mates to hang out with on maternity leave.

SybildeChocolate Tue 02-Jul-13 14:01:18

Hi smile

I'm in the process of sorting out the next Ikea meet up so will let you all know as soon as I can.

Aimee35 Wed 10-Jul-13 01:32:22

Thanks Sybil

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now