Local Talk

Re plea for mother and baby donations

(5 Posts)
MidwifeMolly Wed 13-Feb-13 23:16:16

I am a community midwife in Nottm city and feel overwhelmed by the amount of young vulnerable women and families that have absolutely nothing for their new babies for example many women may find themselves homeless eg fleeing from domestic violence and not able to receive any financial help from from the uk government
I am ask if anyone is willing to donate anything to help these women I even know of a pregnant woman who is desperate for a winter
coat I know this sounds hard to believe but I genuinely plea for help in donations of women's clothing especially maternity wear and toiletries and items for babies many thanks

SybildeChocolate Tue 19-Feb-13 16:17:01

Hi Molly.

I'm sure I can get somethings together for you. How are we to get them to you?

MidwifeMolly Thu 07-Mar-13 20:27:36

donations would be received gratefully and if people could drop these donations at st anns valley centre st anns nottingham or sneinton health centre nottingham. so much appreciated thankyou again rebecca gould midwife st anns

Heather100 Fri 31-May-13 22:48:01

So glad I came across this post, I've got a whole load of baby clothes & nappies never unsealed as she grew out of them before I got chance to open them! Well get a bag together & drop down st Ann's.

Heather100 Fri 31-May-13 22:50:16

Midwife Molly where is Sneinton Health Centre? Is it the one on Beaumont Street?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now