Local Talk

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

(10 Posts)
SybildeChocolate Sat 02-Mar-13 10:36:51

sad Come, stop by, say 'hello'.

wine

maxmissie Sun 03-Mar-13 23:18:24

Hi there will say hello! Not sure where everyone else is!

Have been following the thread on the main site about the use of the Local sites. Sounds like a good idea in theory but difficult to get up and running and get people posting and listing stuff.

However have just tried to post a listing in the bit about Parks & Playgrounds in what's on and it didn't work! filled in all the info but then neither the post or preview button would work! If can remember will try and post a few more things on when I get the chance.

SybildeChocolate Mon 04-Mar-13 00:10:24

Hi maxmissie,

It's lovely to hear from you. I'll ask someone to look into that tomorrow, it's been a little odd on MN over the weekend. confused

Thank you for posting (I'm really chuffed! blush).

wine

maxmissie Mon 04-Mar-13 21:13:18

No worries! It can be so frustrating to start something or be involved with something new that takes up loads of your time and feel like no-one is interested. It has loads of potential but it must be a mammoth task trying to get listings on of all the events/places in Nottingham. Are you editing the Nottinghamshire site as well?

SybildeChocolate Mon 04-Mar-13 21:24:44

Nope. Just Derby and Nottingham (I live between them both and know both well). There's more people on the Derby FB account. confused. Both sites are the same regarding meet ups though. I could do so much with them.

I hope you've had a good day. smile

verysqueezedmiddle Fri 22-Mar-13 09:56:18

is there a nottinghamshire site too? the city is a bit far away for us as we are up between Ollerton and Retford

verysqueezedmiddle Fri 22-Mar-13 09:56:34

is there a nottinghamshire site too? the city is a bit far away for us as we are up between Ollerton and Retford

SybildeChocolate Sat 23-Mar-13 20:42:08

Hello smile There is a Nottinghamshire site, it doesn't have an editor though so will be short of listings and input. It could do with a hand; there are other mumsnetters in Nottinghamshire. wink

Carikube Thu 28-Mar-13 11:11:52

Hi,

We moved to Nottingham about 18 months ago from down south so I've been busy finding my way around etc but would be happy to meet more people so if there were any meetups going on locally, I would be interested.
Off to start a local thread about babysitting now...

SybildeChocolate Sat 30-Mar-13 10:01:34

Hi Carikube, it's lovely to hear from you. I do intend on arranging a meet up, I'm trying to rally the troops at the moment. wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now