Local Talk

Ikea Nottingham have invited us to a 'chill out and play' morning.

(9 Posts)
SybildeChocolate Fri 19-Apr-13 19:56:17

grin

The lovely people at Ikea have offered us use of part of their restaurant and are going to deck it out with chairs, cushions and play things for the little mumsnetters (aww!). The coffee is free with a family card and there's a creche for over 4s if you want to use it, so how do you fancy a meet up? Can't drive? No fear; the Rainbow 1 drops across the road and then there's the cinammon cakes! Wow!

Yes?? smile

Hello I'm in Mansfield but will travel for Cinnamon cakes blush Did you have a date in mind? It'll be nice for 13mo Ds to have a new place to destroy play in.

SybildeChocolate Sun 12-May-13 15:42:17

Mmm... Cinnamon cakes

No date yet, they have left us an open invitation and are happy to work around us. smile

NannyPlumIsMyMum Wed 15-May-13 23:47:00

Hello I will come if there will be other mums who have primary school age children - I won't have any children to bring as they will obvs be at school smile

SybildeChocolate Thu 16-May-13 10:34:13

You're very welcome to come without children, there will be a few of us with older ones so they will be at school. smile

Arion Tue 21-May-13 18:59:26

Hi Sybil, there's already a meet-up arranged at Ikea via Nottingham people here (hope that works) on 4th June. I'm being spoiled that week, meatballs and cake in one week!

plieadianpony Sun 23-Jun-13 20:50:43

Hello. Will there be any more of these meet ups? I am 35, live in Mansfield and start Mat leave in 4 weeks time. Could really do with meeting some Mums/ mums to be in the area.... smile

Thank you!

DerbyNightfall Sun 30-Jun-13 13:27:46

I'm Derby but happy to drive to Ikea for meatballs a meetup. Desperate to meet people

SybildeChocolate Wed 10-Jul-13 13:52:43

There's a Derby meet up in the Quad that you're welcome to come to, DerbyNightfall. smile

Hi ploeadianpony smile There will be another, I'm just trying to sort out a date at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now