Local Talk

Adult company

(7 Posts)
kaybelle10 Tue 28-May-13 19:14:41

hey im new to this site and looking to make some new friends. im in the bulwell area. i have 2 kids aged 2.5 and 6 months.
in desperate need of a conversation that doesnt involve nappies or peppa pig.

SybildeChocolate Thu 30-May-13 12:50:23

Hi kay. smile

We're having a meet up in Ikea Nottingham on Tuesday if you can make it. It's between 10 and around 12 and you don't have to bring your children. There's a fair few of us in Nottingham.

kaybelle10 Sat 01-Jun-13 18:54:56

I find it hard to get to ikea, i know there are buses but it difficult with the double pram..am looking to meet people closer to home. Thanks anyway.

SybildeChocolate Sat 01-Jun-13 18:56:13

No problem smile It would be good to arrange something a bit more central for those who can't travel too far. Would you be interested?

MiaowTheCat Sun 02-Jun-13 08:41:57

Something central would be good really (another who's daunted by buses and a double buggy here). Ikea's great - but getting across the city on two buses is faintly terrifying when you have buggy-tanks!

I'll go back to drumming my fingers willing the tram extension to be built quickly now! (Mainly cos then I can shove DH on it to get to work and get the car back during the days)

SybildeChocolate Sun 02-Jun-13 11:04:58

Don't worry, that will be sorted out. smile Some of the buses are not too bad to get onto with a tank, the buggy spaces on trent barton are huge. I can see why it's a pain in the bum though.

kaybelle10 Mon 03-Jun-13 10:48:58

Hey, a closer meet would be great..really need to get out the house. If anyone wants to talk let me know we could connect through email or facebook if you like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now