Local Talk

Adult company

(7 Posts)
kaybelle10 Tue 28-May-13 19:14:41

hey im new to this site and looking to make some new friends. im in the bulwell area. i have 2 kids aged 2.5 and 6 months.
in desperate need of a conversation that doesnt involve nappies or peppa pig.

SybildeChocolate Thu 30-May-13 12:50:23

Hi kay. smile

We're having a meet up in Ikea Nottingham on Tuesday if you can make it. It's between 10 and around 12 and you don't have to bring your children. There's a fair few of us in Nottingham.

kaybelle10 Sat 01-Jun-13 18:54:56

I find it hard to get to ikea, i know there are buses but it difficult with the double pram..am looking to meet people closer to home. Thanks anyway.
x

SybildeChocolate Sat 01-Jun-13 18:56:13

No problem smile It would be good to arrange something a bit more central for those who can't travel too far. Would you be interested?

MiaowTheCat Sun 02-Jun-13 08:41:57

Something central would be good really (another who's daunted by buses and a double buggy here). Ikea's great - but getting across the city on two buses is faintly terrifying when you have buggy-tanks!

I'll go back to drumming my fingers willing the tram extension to be built quickly now! (Mainly cos then I can shove DH on it to get to work and get the car back during the days)

SybildeChocolate Sun 02-Jun-13 11:04:58

Don't worry, that will be sorted out. smile Some of the buses are not too bad to get onto with a tank, the buggy spaces on trent barton are huge. I can see why it's a pain in the bum though.

kaybelle10 Mon 03-Jun-13 10:48:58

Hey, a closer meet would be great..really need to get out the house. If anyone wants to talk let me know we could connect through email or facebook if you like.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now