Welcome to new posters - and meet-ups

(4 Posts)
LocalEditorNottingham Mon 28-Sep-15 21:21:34

Hello smile

Welcome to Mumsnet Nottingham.

It would be lovely to be able to say hello properly to new posters. So do drop in and introduce yourself here and we can welcome you properly to the site (and to Nottingham if you're a recent arrival).

People have shown quite a bit of enthusiasm for local meet-ups (see the '...anyone free for a cup of tea' thread and others, down the board) and we've held a few. I'm always delighted to assist anyone who wants to use this board to arrange a local meet-up and will come along if I can make the date, so please, arrange away.

Instigating arrangements for meet-ups isn't my top priority though (that's looking after the web-site), so don't rely on me to set things up. Just go for it!

Happy chatting, meeting, browsing, checking out events and competitions - whatever you want to do here - welcome!

2catsandadog Tue 20-Sep-16 13:11:50

Hello! I have lived in Nottingham and North Nottinghamshire for nearly 20 years, but I am now a Mum to a little boy... Thought I could do with expanding my network to other Mums! My little fella is 2, and has approximately 8 times the energy that I do!!

Hi 2cats whereabouts are you in North Notts? I'm north Notts too with 4yo and not many mum friends either 😊

2catsandadog Mon 26-Sep-16 11:06:00

I am in Kirkby in Ashfield.... Sorry not to get back to you sooner still working out the technology!! 😀 Whereabouts are you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now