Win a family ticket to see George's Marvellous Medicine at the Theatre Royal

(7 Posts)
LocalEditorNottingham Thu 22-Sep-16 23:00:33

We are delighted to have a family ticket (up to four people, max two adults) to ‘George’s Marvellous Medicine’ at the Theatre Royal, on Wednesday 19th October at 7.00pm, to offer as a prize.

‘We present Roald Dahl's amazing story about a young boy who makes a marvellous new medicine to cure his grandmother of her terrifying temper. But when his grandmother drinks his special new potion, the most incredible things start to happen. And George's adventure has just begun!

The Birmingham Stage Company is back on tour with a brand new adaptation of one of Roald Dahl's funniest and most exciting stories. It follows the company's acclaimed productions of Horrible Histories, Why The Whales Came and Danny The Champion Of The World.

If you're looking for fizztickling fun and wizzpopping magic for all the family, then don't miss George and his Marvellous Medicine!’

For more information see: Theatre Royal

To enter: please email by midnight on Thursday 6th October, with the answer to this question:

What might be the effect of the most marvellous medicine you can imagine?

The winner will be notified on Friday 7th October and must respond by noon on Monday 10th October to claim their prize.

The one that gets my husband to do all the housework!

LocalEditorNottingham Mon 26-Sep-16 10:53:32

Thanks for emailing your entry too - but, it might have been more fun to run this one as 'answer in thread' grin

Was working so not paying as great attention as I perhaps should have! That'll learn me!

icklekid Wed 28-Sep-16 00:19:03

I'm confused in your op it says to email? Which is it?!

LocalEditorNottingham Wed 28-Sep-16 09:29:48

Email to enter please smile

LocalEditorNottingham Wed 05-Oct-16 19:50:14

Last chance to enter smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now