Local Talk

Any lesbian mums in nottingham want to meet up?

(4 Posts)
twinsplus3 Tue 14-Jul-09 18:31:44

Hi I have an energetic 2 yr old, Have co parented my partners now growen up children and we are expecting twins in november. Any other gay / lesbian parents want to meet up?
Have posted this on main mumsnet then thought it might be better hear.

kittymax Sun 02-Aug-09 19:43:13

Hi, I have 2 boys and have recently come to live between Nottm and Derby with my partner. We too would like to meet up with some gay/lesbian parents as the other mums at school seem to be holding us at arms length and we're finding it hard to make friends. Feel free to contact us.

pinknproud Sun 05-Aug-12 19:27:52

Hello, not sure if you are still interested or using this post, but I've just moved with my partner of 5 yrs to Notts and feels very much like we're the only lesbian parents in the area. Feels very isolated. Would love to meet people in the same boat :-)

sineadobrien1989 Wed 05-Sep-12 10:39:09

hi pinknproud im not a lesbian but dont mind who ever i talk to i have a very open mind with people who want to be different. i have two girls ages 5 nd 3 and pregnant with a boy due in december so if u would like to chat im free x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now